Investor Relations Manager
The Investor Relations Manager is responsible for all aspects of Investor Relations, including executing the Company’s investor relations program, helping shape and effectively communicate the Company’s strategic direction, establishing and maintaining effective relationships with key analysts and the investment community, and ensuring consistent messaging across all platforms (e.g. presentations, press releases, employee meetings, etc.) to all stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business, Finance, or Accounting or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years’ experience in investor relations, equity research, and/or capital markets for public companies.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of financial modeling and valuation concepts and techniques used by analysts and investors.
- Knowledge in financial accounting, public company reporting rules and regulations, and securities law compliance.
- Strong critical thinking skills, with an ability to identify trends in financial data and develop creative solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to explain complex topics in a clear, simple, and concise manner would be an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office products (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Ability to work under pressure and work independently with limited supervision.